Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 1 Edit of SOOC Image

 
SOOC
 
Posted by Picasa
Edit1- Just messed with the saturation, the brightness, etc



 
Edit 2: Black White- Soft Light- 8% opacity, Brightness/Contrast- bumped midtones and blacks a bit, adjusted the saturation.
Posted by Picasa


I did a little cropping on both images because I didn't really like the spoon.

Follow along and learn editing tips and tricks at www.ashleysisk.com

13 comments:

  1. Nicely done Carla - I like what you've done here and that looks pretty yummy. I might even do a really random crop where you only see part of the bowl. For some reason, I always think artsy when something is cut off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it with or without the spoon! Looks delicious with the spoon cropped out, but with the spoon, it invites me to dive in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still want to eat this! Mmmm! Great edit! Love the colours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMM! Looks good! Great job on the edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice edit especially with the crop.

    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/shoot-and-edit-week-1-editing.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am STARVING now after seeing this :)Nice job brining out the light!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really lightened things up. so much more detailed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice edit...that looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice edit and that sure does look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm, yum!! nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MMMM, making me hangry.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)