Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365 Week 2

 
Posted by Picasa

8. Baby napping at party
9. Sock Monkey watching TV
10. Napkin ring on table
11. Water droplet experiment
12. 2.5 Year old Aaron
13. Crazy Aaron again
14. Poor abused Woody doll

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I'm in love with the sock monkey. Those are my favorite. Thanks for stopping by! Love the blog, and I'm a new follower!

    Andie
    http://zimmermanlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love your sock monkey. Looks like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Love the Woody shot. My kids are obsessed with him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sock monkey. I have the same one and its on one of my shots for this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the abused woody photo! These are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)