Friday, January 14, 2011

CarlasCandids.com

Hello Everyone! And Happy Friday! I am actually home today instead of pushing pills, recovering from my derm surgery. I'm so glad that I didn't work today. I am pretty sore.

Anyway, I have been working on my website Carla's Candids for a while, building and aspiring to have some great photos to show you. Well, it's been up and running for a couple of weeks and I figured I should introduce it to the blogosphere. Today, I decided that I should link it up to Facebook so I also have a Carla's Candids Facebook Page. If you like what you see and want follow along in my journey, please "like" my page!

I also have a little photog blog that I post some of my faves from each photoshoot on. You can find it at Carla's Candids Blog

I'm excited for all the great things that are happening. With just a few months left in Texas, I will hopefully have a great portfolio for starting anew in Upstate NY.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)