Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Different Perspective-The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

The Paper Mama

 


We were having our evening dessert of vanilla icecream and Ian thought it was great fun that he could see his reflection in his spoon. Just look at that grin. You can see me behind the camera if you look closely, too. Definitely a different perspective. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

Then I decided to sit on the floor below my 2 year old and watch him eat his icecream. I rarely see him from this angle since he's so short. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)