After the gathering at my uncles, we were so happy that my old college friends, The Rueths were able to stop by. Jen and I were sorority sisters at Butler. She grew up in the next county over and was there visiting her family and was able to drop by my parents' house on the way back to Indianapolis. She came with so many gifts and the kids really loved tool set. (It's still a favorite and is being played with as often as the kids spot it.) Her husband Dave and her daughter Olivia (who shares my birthday with me!) also came. Olivia had grown so much and I was so happy to see them all. We were able to share Zhu Zhu pets with them and enjoy a cup of java and some laughter and talk and fun! I was just so excited to get to see them!
Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)