Thursday, March 3, 2011

SHOOT AND EDIT WEEK 8




Posted by Picasa

Welcome to Edit, the lazy edition! I am having to go to the doctor this morning and really just need to get out the door. Have I mentioned that I love Lightroom? Well, I do! And I also lovePretty Presets. I only did the edit on my head shot, but I threw it in LR and ran the Pretty Preset HONEY on it and then tweaked the settings just a bit. Warmed up the photo and it was satisfactory so I am leaving it at that. Took me about 5 minutes. I'm sure the same edit in PSE8 would have taken me 30 because I am pokey. For the last one, I put the edited version into Portrait Professional 10. Gave myself a bit of a face lipo, elongated my neck a bit, smoothed out my wrinkles and blemishes, enhanced the light in my eyes, gave myself more defined high lights in my hair and whitened my smile. All in about 5 minutes! :)

Link up with Jill Samter& Ashley Sisk for Shoot & Edit each week on Mondays and Thursdays!

8 comments:

  1. I really like your first edit - it looks very natural and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both edits, but the last is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 1st edit too...beautiful, soft and just the right amount of lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first edit, the color is very warm. I like the dreamy quality of the second one too, but am partial to the first edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st edit looks so natural...just beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first edit is my favorite. Just enough to enhance an already great SOOC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat! But I miss the blue of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)