Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Heart Faces: Anything,but faces Challenge

Posted by Picasa


Since you can't see his face, I wanted to clarify that this is my son.  :)







12 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love these little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweet!!! Wish he would come pick these "flowers" out of my front yard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! My little one does that too :) a great husband in the making :) Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great capture! Love the light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this picture. What could be more beautiful than those weeds in the hand of your little girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of Spring:) If only it would come already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this shot, and love that the first flowers we get from our daughters is weeds. I've been getting some lately also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so hard for kids to believe they're weeds when they have little flowers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)