A little short on time today since I need to get an hour south for another "fun" derm appt and then will spend the afternoon and early evening administering flu shots (yes, it's FEB. What are these crazy people thinking?).
So I followed along with the tutorial and found the Curves function and downloaded it. I then did the curves adjustment and darkened my darks and brought my highlights up a bit. I cropped my image, ran M4H baby's breath and then tried to eliminate a bit of the shadow on the cabinet. I was in a hurry so it's not perfect. I need to work on it a bit more, but you can see it's drastically improved.
Follow along with shoot and edit with my blog friends Jill at FNA on Mondays and Ashley Sisk on Thursdays!



Great job on the edit! :) And I hope your day is more FUN! than "fun" :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job really brightening up your hubby! :) Good luck with all of those shots - sounds like you're very busy!
ReplyDeletewonderful edit - the lightning is great now.
ReplyDeleteRosie
from leavesnbloom photography
Very nice edit - I love how you've brightened it up.
ReplyDeleteI think your edit is great, really brightened up the photo!
ReplyDeleteNicely done! :D
ReplyDeleteLooks good- thanks for explaining the curves. I'm still trying to figure that out!
ReplyDeletelove the crop and that you brightened up the shot!
ReplyDelete