Monday, February 14, 2011

Shoot & Edit - Week 6



My dear husband brought me yellow and red roses for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, daylight was all gone when he finally got home so I had to use a flash and thus the ugly shadows. :( Oh well, guess I have some editing to do, eh?

Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all!

Link up for Shoot & Edit with Jill at FNA Photography on Mondays and then come back on Thursdays for editing with Ashley
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love getting roses. Can't wait to see your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome guy with roses in hand? What editing is necessary here? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of him! Beautiful!

    You know, something I used to do before I had an external flash, is take a few sheets of tissue paper (like the kind you put in a gift back) and "wrap" my pop up flash on my camera....it helped diffuse the light and made the shadows much less harsh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet of him! they are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww so cute! Can't wait to see your edit =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)