Friday, February 18, 2011

49/365



Yummy Lemonade Girl Scout Cookies
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Those look AWESOMELY cool! I had to look twice, I thought they were actually lemons and I was just entranced by whatever surface you have them on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a cool design on those! I want some! Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we actually have those cookies! They look so Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The surface is the kitchen counter. It's definitely different.

    And these aren't overly sweet. They taste like a little lemon shortbread with lemon icing, but but they aren't sickenly sweet or tart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)