Friday, August 13, 2010

Hillsboro, IN

 
The Home of 600 Happy People and a Few Old Soreheads!

Thursday afternoon we headed to my parents' house in Hillsboro. The kids were excited to see my mom and dad and we even made time to go see my Grandma Ellie (aka Grandma Jelly) and my Uncles Doug and Bradd. We also got to see my cousin, Kylie. Her twin sister was out on a date so we missed her. Kylie got suckered into pushing the wagon! LOL Good old fashioned fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)