Saturday, July 3, 2010

Houston's Downtown Aquarium

 
So after going to check into our hotel and resting, we went to our third and final venue of the day: The Downtown Aquarium. It's a rather small aquarium, but Ian really enjoyed it. They have a few touch tanks and several sea life exhibits and we walked through rather quickly since we had plans to eat upstairs at their restaurant. They also house a couple white tigers which seems odd to me, but I guess whatever floats your boat! We enjoyed our time and then went upstairs to enjoy some seafood and atmosphere and while we were finishing up I heard my name. And when I looked up, there was my friend from Pregnancy Weekly days and her husband. It was a glowing, pregnant Annette! I'm glad she noticed us and came over to say hello! It was a pleasant surprise!
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)