Today we started off our day at the Children's Museum here in Houston. I had used a website to purchase our tickets from Citypass.com. I had used City Pass in other cities (San Francisco, NYC, and Toronto) in the past and had great luck and thought that Houston's venue choices were good. So off to the museum we went today! It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Ian LOVED Kidtropolis! It's a town where you work and earn money and spend money all with credit/debit cards and earning paychecks to deposit/cash at the bank or atm. Ian especially enjoyed it when Bill drove the police car and then saw Ian and grabbed him and stuffed him in the back of the police cruiser. Ian hasn't stopped laughing about that all day! The top floor houses a Tot Area for kids 35 months and younger. Aaron enjoyed the freedom to run around up there without getting run over by the big kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)