Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mr Wooly

When you are driving long distances with small children you are always happy to see one of these:

 

with one of these:
 

What you don't expect to find is one of these:
 
 


Ian spotted Mr Wooly down by the play structure and immediately proclaimed it Mr Wooly, just like Papaw has on his face! My dad always teases Ian about having a wooly worm on his face since he has a white, wooly mustache. Ian gets so tickled so when we spotted Mr Wooly we had to take a closer look.

Mr Wooly hung out on our straw for a few minutes and was safely deposited back in the bushes. No bugs and or children were harmed in the making of this blog post. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)