Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd...
We went to the Friday night game at Minute Maid Stadium and saw the Astros beat the Rays in a 2-1 game. We had awesome seats along the 3rd baseline just 4 rows from the field. The kids were pretty good considering the length of time that we were there and the time they needed to be still. Ian had to go to the bathroom so Bill took him. When they came back, Ian had a balloon sword and a flower. He had been given the sword by some girls making balloon creations on the concourse and then asked them sweetly if he could have a flower to give to his mommy. Can I get a collective awwwwwwwwww? So sweet, yet that flower balloon was super annoying. It was way to long to hold confortably without blocking someone's view from behind or whacking someone in the head with it in front. Yeah! Big fun! But we did get to see the Rays play some ball and wear our cool jerseys and eat hotdogs, popcorn and cotton candy. I suppose we can say it was fun in spite of the score.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)