Today we headed to Belton to take in the Turtle Festival. It was a really a cute little festival. The kids really had a great time and most of the exhibits were free. They had a small petting zoo, pony rides, a bounce house, the Home Depot workshop, and several others. We also were able to eat a hotdog and fries. You have an opportunity to "adopt" a plastic turtle and are given a number for 5 dollars. Then at 1pm they drop all of the turtles into the creek and wait to see which one crosses into the finish line trap first. What a cute idea!
We will definitely look to go back to this festival next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)