Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

 
Posted by Picasa

Praise the Lord, for HE IS RISEN! May you all be blessed on the Easter Sunday. The precious gift of eternal life is yours if only you ask.

Of course we had a little bunny, too, but we must remember the true meaning of Easter first.
 
Posted by Picasa


The boys made out like bandits and were immediately gorging themselves on jelly beans. I foresee stomach aches. Ian loved his light up ball the most and Aaron seemed to really like the Cookie Monster and Elmo Kinex. They both like the Dora Hopscotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)