Friday, April 9, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

 



My wonderful photographer friend, Susan Steen took photos of my boys in the bluebonnets which is a Texas tradition. I sometimes get a little down in the mouth about Texas, but this is one thing that I know when move away from here that I will really miss. These fragrant beauties just make me smile. And they are so gorgeous along the sides of the roads and in the fields. The little hints of red are another native wildflower called an Indian paintbrush. They are really pretty, too. Ian actually likes them better since they are his favorite color, but he loves all flowers and really enjoyed being in the bluebonnets. Aaron on the other hand gave 110% effort in the "I'm almost 21 months old and I'm not posing for you or anybody 'tude."

Thanks Susan for putting up with us! We love every shot!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are just gorgeous! I know I've said it before but their faces are just completely angelic (regardless of how they might be behaving at the time). And those eyes! Sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love that. I would LOVE to put my boys in a field of bluebonnets. Heck, I would love to Romp in a Field of Bluebonnets! The only flowers that take over a field here are dandelions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)