Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginnings! 366 of 2012 1/366L


Last year I failed pretty miserably at the Project 365. I did pretty well until our move and then just never could pick it back up. This year will also involve a move (and an even bigger one that we did last year since we are planning a move to Qatar as a family for 2 years.) but I do hope to see this 366 days to completion.

To start the year off right, day 1 was taken in New York City at 30 Rockefeller Center. We spent the holiday weekend in New York City right in the heart of the madness! We even had a hotel room in Times Square. The kids were in awe of the big city lights. And the weather was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)