UGH. I think the above photo sums up my day. Yes, I succumbed to the CRUD and went to Urgent Care to beg for medication. It has been my weekend to work so it was a snap decision this morning that I needed some antibiotics. It's frustrating as a pharmacist to see the meds you need on the shelf and yet, you aren't able to just get what you need. So the Zpaks have been taunting me and my voice is gone and my chest was crying and I humbled myself and went to the clinic. She gave me the Zpak and something for the cough. I was offered a note to get out of work, but it just is so frowned upon that I didn't take it. So today's picture is of my meds. I'm praying that I feel much better tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)