Ian's school had their Christmas program for the K-3 through K-5 classes this past Wednesday. The kids were told to wear their Sunday finest instead of their regular uniform shirts and they all looked so cute. The kids were filed in and presented a pageant style program that was based on a Birthday Party for Jesus. They sang songs and there were little bits of skit performed by the K-5 kids. It lasted about 20 minutes and the kids did a great job. Ian sang his little heart out and would look over to Bill and me to get approving glances. :) 5 is such a great age!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)