Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simplicity Photo Challenge: Fall




 


We live in Texas so playing in fall leaves isn't a possibility here. We just don't have the beautiful foliage so we improvised with some fake leaves, but the kids really loved it! Their faces just lit up to be buried in the leaves!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love that you did this! The colors look great! I have family that live in Texas and I love it there. My sister is actually going to college there. I live in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Nicolasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative - and what a smile! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good Idea! love the photo too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)