Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stick With Us!

 
 
 
 

We hosted a playdate today. It was a sticker playdate. I premade sticker books by taking 2 foam sheets and stapling them together with cardstock pages in between. I added foam letters to personalize them and Voila! instant, cute, easy and cheap sticker books. The kids went to town. Everyone brought stickers to share and trade and we had a ball sticking our stickers in our books.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfect for a range of ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have the BEST play dates!

    If you're trying to make those of us who live far away wish we lived closer to you, it's working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks, Yasher!

    I enjoy hosting them. This one was super simple and the kids really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)