Thursday, February 18, 2010

Am I Talking To Myself?

So sometimes I wonder when I write these little snips and snaps of my life if anyone is even paying attention or if I am just rattling on like a loon to my crazy self. So if you are reading my drivel, just make a comment on this post so that I know you're visiting. I am not trying to drum up readers. I'm just curious who my audience is. :)

10 comments:

  1. *jumps up and down* I read Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I've got you on my reader on my email program so I never miss an installment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *raises hand* Here. I like reading about you guys, though I'll admit I came into it late.

    I think with stuff like this, you have to sort of be okay talking to yourself. My goodness, if you wrote to entertain everyone, you'd have to starting making up bizzare half true stories just for entertainment value! The pressure would drive you crazy! Hee hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waving* Me! I do. I hadn't read for awhile...and then Yasher and I were messaging about blogs and here I am. I enjoy reading the real stuff that is going on with you! That's the best stuff!

    AmmieJo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read ya!! I don't always make it around until a few days after a post, but I love keeping up with your bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read you too! You are on my Google Reader, so I always get updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have you on Google Reader too! I read all your posts. Sorry I don't comment, but I do enjoy the entries. I also follow your Pharming Phun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read you!!! Not always that day, but I do read! And now that I've taken the oh, so brilliant step of adding my linked blogs to my side-column-thingy, I'm even better at cathching up!

    Add a counter! It's good for the ego. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to read your blog every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pop on from time to time :). I used to be on blogger every day, but I've been a bad blogger as of late :(. Sorry to hear about the custody battle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)