We are trucking right along with our 20-10 purge. There are 5 extra bags of garbage on my curb for the trash collectors tomorrow. How bad is that! Seriously, I can't believe all the junk that I pulled out that really wasn't worth saving or donating! I also have 3 very large bags for Goodwill plus a sofa slipcover and a queen sized comforter. I have a decent sized bag of clothes to give to a friend and another tote of baby clothes to give to another. I have a large bag of toys to donate to Arc of Texas through our playgroup MOMs R Us. I can officially walk into my sons' closet and can also do the same in the spare bedroom closet! This is a very good thing!
I still need to finish up the master bedroom and my closet, but otherwise, I feel very good about my purge! I am right on track to have it all done in the next couple of days. I then need to motivate myself to purge the garage!
Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy!
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)