Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And a Little Christmas Present!!

 


It's like pulling teeth to get them to actually sit still and smile, but we tried! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. And it worked, how sweet. I think I had underoos, am glad there is not photo proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful picture. It doesn't look as difficult as you claim. They look content and ADORABLE! Thank goodness for high speed shutters on cameras. "You can catch even the fastest kid before they can get away from you!" They are so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)