Monday, January 24, 2011

Carla's Candids Launch Giveaway (24/365)







Hello Friends! It's been an exciting 10 days for me with the big launch of my website and my new Facebook page. You all in the blogosphere have been so wonderful to me in helping me grow as a photographer and I want to give back with a little fun giveaway. I know a lot of you love to play with bokeh so I am giving away a  Bokeh Masters Kit

Here's how to enter.

1. Follow my blog.
2. Like Carla's Candids  on Facebook (there is a box on my blog for you to click on the right hand side.)
3. Tell me what your favorite lens is and what brand you shoot with.
4. Post a link to this contest on your blog.

Again, many thanks to all of you for your helpful comments and critiques. Be sure to comment for each of the previous entries. Contest will end a week from today at 10am CST. (Monday, Jan 31)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. I have a Canon digital rebel, and my go to lens is the 18-55mm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shoot with the Nikon D90 and my favorite lens (I'm hoping) is the 18-200 VR which I'm hoping will be my bday present, as I don't have it just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also stalk your blog, and use a canon 18-55mm lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted a blog about you too! You're Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carla! I know you have seen my dinosaur camera IRL. But I shoot with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. My favorite lens is my 50mm f/1.8 II

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog, like you on facebook, and posted a link to the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you! I liked your FB page! I use a Canon Digital Rebel ES and the lens I use is the kit lens 18-55 (haven't been able to purchase a new one yet lol). I also made a post and linked your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I would love to see what you are doing on your blog so make sure I can find you with either a link or having your blog linked to your name. I have a couple of giveaways planned so be sure to follow! :)